The products have a minimum guarantee of 12 months from the date of purchase for products invoiced instead of 24 months for products with a receipt. The warranty covers defects in materials and / or manufacturing, and does not cover any damage caused by neglect, modification or inappropriate use of the product. The product replaced or repaired under warranty will be covered by the warranty for the remaining period thereof or for 90 days from the date of repair or replacement.
Yield of the material
For the return of the material to be repaired it will be necessary to contact our offices at +39 348 2246436 from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 19.30 or send an e-mail with a request for authorization to return to the address email@example.com. The material must be returned intact in all its parts, including packaging. For products under warranty, transport is charged to StrumentieMusica.it in the first 30 days from the date of purchase; after the first 30 days and for products out of warranty the shipping costs are charged to the sender. The return must be made exclusively through the express courier indicated at the time of the authorization request.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 185/99 (consumer protection in remote contracts) the right of withdrawal can be exercised by the Customer within and no later than 7 working days from receipt of the ordered goods; the right of withdrawal belongs exclusively to the Customer - final consumer who purchases for purposes unrelated to his own economic and working activity and who therefore purchases by communicating to the Supplier, together with the personal data, his own Tax Code.
The purchased products can be returned with full refund of the amount paid, except for the shipping costs for the return of the material, equal to € 15.00 + VAT. Before returning the material it will be necessary to contact our offices at +39 348 2246436 from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 19.30 or send an e-mail with a request for authorization to return to the address info @ magneticspickups. com. The material must be returned intact in all its parts, including packaging. Products will only be refunded if returned unused and in their original sealed packaging. The return must be made exclusively through the express courier indicated at the time of the authorization request.
1. Exclusion from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Customer who purchases for purposes related to his work (eg: instrumental use, resale, etc.) and who therefore communicates his VAT number to the Supplier. The right of withdrawal is also excluded in the following cases:
- Purchase of packaged products, whose original packaging has been tampered with or damaged by the Customer.
- I purchase products whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market rates that the Supplier is unable to control.
- Purchase of goods made to measure or personalized or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Purchase of sealed computer software, opened by the consumer.
2. How to exercise the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending by the customer, within the term indicated above, a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to the owner of the site. This communication must necessarily contain everything indicated below:
- The document number (invoice - transport document) for which the withdrawal is exercised.
- The express will of the Customer to want to withdraw from the purchase contract in whole or in part.
- The description and codes of the items for which the right of withdrawal is exercised. • Copy of the purchase document (invoice - DDT)
- relating to the order object of the withdrawal.
- Client's bank details (current account, ABI, CAB, account holder if different from the Client).
In the absence of the requirements referred to in points 1 and 2 above, the Supplier will not be able to recognize the right of withdrawal to the Customer. For the correctness of the relationship, the Customer undertakes to preserve and keep the products received with the utmost care and diligence and for which he intends to exercise the right of withdrawal, keeping them intact together with the original internal and external packaging, as well as all hardware and software accessories. supplied with each product such as by way of example: drivers, cables, adapters, plugs, tools, etc. Following receipt of the registered letter with which the Customer communicates his will to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Supplier, having verified the correspondence with the requirements indicated above, will communicate by e-mail to the Customer the number (called DDR) to make the return. of the products to the Supplier. the Customer undertakes to return the products p